Azerbaijan Business Women in partnership with the The Small and Medium Business (SMB) Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan ,Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Azerbaijan, The State Committee for Family, Women and Children Affairs, US Embassy in Azerbaijan,PASHA Bank and PwC Azerbaijan have announced launch of the program called “SCALE UP” accelerator for women entrepreneurs, designed to help established female owned micro, small and medium businesses to achieve exponential growth.
The mission of the “SCALE UP” accelerator for women entrepreneurs is to support and accelerate business development and growth, targeting women in order to strengthen their participation in, and impact on, the economy.
Female owned businesses are taking the significant part of the country economy. “SCALE UP” program has a vibrant community of coaches and industry experts which understand these challenges and can support to identify pathways to scale. Through “SCALE UP” program, we support women owners growth and help them succeed.
In this 8-week course, female business owners will focus mainly on personal growth, digital transformation trends, communication challenges, venture investment knowledge as well as exit and international expansion strategies.
After the completion of the program women fellows will be able to:
• Design strategies in order to sustain and grow business in a changing economy
• Strengthen leadership skills and capability for innovation & digital transformation.
• Identify market growth opportunities and investment readiness
• Establish networks to facilitate increased business activities, trade, commercial promotion and investment.
• Promote access to business development resources, including access to credit, and knowledge sharing that facilitates business activities.
Who can apply for this program: business owners, founders and co-founders.
• Female entrepreneur, owning a stake of 100% of shares in a qualifying business and managing it on a day-to-day basis
• 25 years or older as of application due date
• Proficient in English
• Readiness to participate for the whole Scale Up program period
Only companies that meet the criteria below will be forwarded to shortlisting:
• For-profit (inc social business), from any industry
• 2+ years operations in the market
• Generating revenue
• Plans/Projections to expand their customer base or market share
The program has 10 face-to-face sessions and 20 hours of individual intensive coaching meetings (one hour dedicated session per each participant).
Sessions will be delivered twice a week (Tuesday/Friday from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM)